AUTO SERVICE & REPAIR CAMERON PARK
Brakes Service Cameron Park, CA
A properly functioning brake system is a crucial safety feature in any vehicle, protecting you, your passengers and other drivers on the road. Therefore, it’s important to properly maintain your brake system and have it checked at least once a year to make sure that they are performing optimally.
The brake system of your car is made up of components that tend to wear over time. Shoes, drums, brake pads and rotors operate under a lot of heat and friction, and as a result will wear out as time passes. Other components, such as wheel cylinders, calipers and brake hoses can also become damaged and need to be repaired or replaced.
If you notice any of the following, it’s time to have your brake system inspected.
- Squealing or grinding when you hit the brakes
- Longer stopping distance when you apply the brakes
- A low, spongy or sinking brake pedal
- The steering wheel and/or brake pedal vibrates when you hit the brakes.
- Brake fluid leaks around the engine compartment or wheels
- Brake warning light is on
When you bring your car to us, we will conduct a comprehensive brake system inspection to diagnose the problem and then recommend corrective action to make sure your brake system is working properly and to help keep you safe on the road.
Serving Cameron Park and surrounding areas since 1998, we’re proud to offer
Automotive Service the Way It Should Be